Your employer offers zero co-pay primary care
You’ve developed a cough and a mild fever at work. Your partner catches a stomach bug on vacation. It’s time for a change to health care that is more convenient and more accessible all day, every day.
Your employer has an innovative new benefit to help you and your family conveniently conquer life’s little disruptions, and other non-emergency conditions. It’s called ChristianaCare Virtual Health — your 24/7 online access that provides employees and their families primary care and so much more.
Get back to feeling well, faster
- Skip long drives and crowded waiting rooms and avoid time off; connect directly to a member of your care team through your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Get answers to questions and send photos through secure text messaging – all from the comfort and privacy of home.
- Enjoy access to best-in-class care for zero co-pays and no out-of-pocket-costs.
24/7 care for your family’s round-the-clock schedule
Virtual Health makes it easier for you and your family to always get the care you need when you need it. Simply connect anytime with your care team of experts including a primary care physician, nurse, and a Patient Digital Ambassador (PDA). Your PDA will help you get set up with the easy-to-use technology, so you are ready when you need us. As a care team member, your PDA will be available as your personal health guide to assist you, while your primary care physician will help you manage a healthier life and provide the care you need when you are sick.
- Schedule a virtual checkup, send photos through secure text messaging and discuss health concerns and treatment options.
- Schedule same-day primary care appointments plus, enjoy extended hours on weekends.
- Need an in-person visit? Your Patient Digital Ambassador can help coordinate care.