Staying healthy is easier than ever
Good news – many Highmark members can access expert primary care and a wide range of other services – all on your schedule. That’s because your insurance provider has teamed up with ChristianaCare Virtual Health to bring you 24/7 online access to high-quality primary care.
Now you can get connected directly to a primary care provider, on your schedule, and from the comfort and privacy of home. With ChristianaCare VirtualHealth you can:
- Skip the waiting room and receive treatment for non-emergency conditions right from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Schedule same-day appointments with a member of your care team online.
- Connect with your care team with easy-to-use technology.
- Communicate using video visits and secure text messaging.
- Get quick referrals to specialists.
Virtual visits tailored around you
Once you sign up, you’ll choose your care team of experts including a primary care provider, nurse, and a Patient Digital Ambassador (PDA). The Patient Digital Ambassador is your personal health guide and will assist you with getting registered and tech-ready for your virtual visit. As a care team member, your PDA will be available as your personal health guide to assist you, while your primary care physician will help you manage a healthier life and provide care when you are sick.
Personalized care for all ages
ChristianaCare Virtual Health offers a wide range of primary care non-emergency services for individuals 18+.
Access best-in-class care 24/7.
Have questions about your eligibility to participate in this program?
Please call the number on the back of your insurance card.