Staying healthy is easier with 24/7 virtual primary care
At ChristianaCare, we believe in removing barriers to make health care more convenient and accessible for our neighbors. We’ve taken your traditional office visit and reimagined it. Now you can access 24/7 virtual primary care and a host of other services uniquely tailored to you – all through your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Bold. Empowering. Transformative. Welcome to ChristianaCare VirtualHealth – an easy way for you and your family to support your day-to-day non-emergency needs, on your schedule.
Personalized Primary care – and so much more
Not feeling well or just looking to establish care? We’re just a tap away. Be connected to your primary care provider, right away, with assistance from a Patient Digital Ambassador (PDA), your personal health guide. As your trusted partner, your primary care provider will perform a host of services tailored to you so you can feel better faster.
- Customize your needs by choosing a provider and an accompanying care team that’s right for you.
- Schedule a virtual checkup, send photos through secure text messaging and discuss health concerns and treatment options.
- Create a personalized Working on Wellness plan (also known as WOW plan) to help achieve your goals around stress management, exercise, nutrition, sleep and more!
- Schedule same-day virtual primary care appointments plus, enjoy extended hours on weekends.
- Need an in-person visit? Our care team will coordinate the right in-person care, with the right provider.
The Center for Virtual Health’s team of providers and Patient Digital Ambassadors (PDA’s) are committed to providing a safe and inclusive patient experience.
In addition to their clinical training, our team has received specialty training in meeting the needs of our LGBTQIA+ patients and families.
In addition to 24/7 virtual primary care, the Center for Virtual Health is excited to offer convenient access to specialty services like Neurology and Behavioral Health.
Get personalized care when you need it from our clinical experts. We’re here to help. See service-specific details in the links below.
Kids, teens, parents – we’ve got you covered
ChristianaCare VirtualHealth offers a wide range of primary care non-emergency plans for kids 5-17 to seniors 65+.
Choose the right membership that meets your needs from the suite of options below:
Take the hassle and the guesswork out of feeling better.